The NAAG Tire and Wheel Protection Program provides your customers peace of mind by protecting their tires from the everyday hazards of the road. All vehicle tires are covered, both the original and replacement tires, for the entire duration of the policy with no maximum number of occurrences and no deductibles. If your customer's tires are damaged by an encounter with a road hazard, they could be left stranded. NAAG's Tire & Wheel Program protection allows your customers to go the distance without emptying their pockets. If a road hazard leaves your customer's tires and wheels damaged, this program will repair or replace the damaged tire and wheel. Our plan is customer-friendly because the plan pays the service facility directly.
- Low cost – attractive to all owners
- Eliminates CSI issues on high line wheels
- Covers damage caused by road hazards including glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails, blowouts, etc.
- Covers repair or replacement flat tire damaged due to road hazard
- Covers replacement tires for the duration of the contract
- Covers tires with run-flat technology
- Available on new and used vehicles
- Unlimited claim benefits
- No limit on occurrences
- No mileage limitations
- Taxes, labor costs, mounting and balancing fees, and valve stems covered
- Covers towing expenses
- No deductible
- Transferable – adds value to resale
- Up to 5 years of coverage
- Tire must have a minimum of 3/32" tread depth
- Non-cancelable after 30 days*
- Replacement tires must meet manufacturer's specifications
*Cancelable after 30 days in some states. See agreement for details.